Download the CFP in pdf format [pdf]
Paper submissions are solicited for the second Workshop on Introspective Architectures, in conjunction with HPCA-13. Introspective architectures not only perform computation but is also capable of directly observing and reacting to how the computation is being performed. Examples of introspective architectures include, but are not limited to:
* Self-aware, self-adaptive and self-healing architectures
* High-availability architectures
* Dependable and reliable architectures
* Monitoring techniques in commercial processors and systems
* Support for dynamic verification and software monitoring
* Advanced support for software debugging
* System-wide performance monitoring and dynamic optimization
* Monitoring for power, thermal, error, and switching noise management
* Hardware and software techniques for introspective computing
* Self-recongurable architecture
* Use of multithreading for instrospection
* Monitoring and detection of malicious or intrusive activities
* Architectural support for privacy and integrity protection
The deadline for submissions is December 15, 2006 at 9PM PST. Please submit one electronic copy to in PDF format for letter size paper, not to exceed 8 pages (including references and gures). We encourage submissions from both academia and industry. Accepted papers must be presented in the workshop and will be published in the workshop proceedings, which will be distributed during the workshop and on the WISA 2007 web page at http://arch.ece.gatech.edu/wisa07/.
For more information, visit the WISA 2007 web page or e-mail .
You are the th visitor.